Core Foundational Beliefs at TLECM Inc.
- Love- Jeremiah 31:3. "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
- Storge – empathy bond.
- Philia – friend bond.
- Eros – romantic love.
- Agape – unconditional "God" love.
- Relationship- Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Fellowship- 1 John 1:5:7 “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”
- Salvation- Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."
- Acceptance-Galatians 5:1, “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery”
- Stewardship- Proverbs 3:9, “Honor the Lord with your possessions and with the first produce of your entire harvest. “