Support Role For Sunday Services
The scripture states in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you!” As we begin to transition back into in person services, we will slowly begin adding structure to the weekly Sunday Services. With that being said, we will have starting in March a “Volunteer Support Role Staff for Sunday Services.” What this entails is that every Sunday we will have different roles that will help to make sure that the church services will be able to run themselves. Meaning for example, we will need to have a greeter and or usher to help seat guests and members when they come to services. These are crucial roles to the “Weekly In Person Sunday Services.” These are not leadership positions within the church, they are more of a support role to the service. These include:
- Two Greeters-greet guests and members while escorting to their seats..
- Presiders- Run the services.
- Media Specialists- Responsible for running sound board and Streaming services.
- Two Altar Workers-Support the Pulpit and the Altar during prayer.
- Intercessory Prayer Warrior- Responsible for praying during prayer time at the church before service starts.
- Devotional/Testimony- Responsible for singing at least one devotional song and presiding over testimony services.